- Three weird sisters vanish from center stage
- A leprechaun produces gold coins from mid-air in mid-song.
- Dracula appears in a jail cell and moments later transforms into animal bones and feathers
- A vampire has a stake driven into her chest in full view
Matthew has designed and taught all of these effects and more for numerous live shows around the country as well as for television and film.
Maybe you are simply interested in learning a few secrets and techniques for yourself. Matthew offers private lessons in sleight of hand, magic theory, and prop design for every skill level.
- Penn & Teller
- David Blaine
- Marco Tempest
TV & Film
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Breaking Magic - Discovery Channel UK
Theater - Broadway
- Shuffle Along
- Finian's Rainbow
- Leap of Faith
Theater - Off-Broadway
- The Killer
- Play Dead
- Break of Noon
- Old Hats
- Macbeth - directed by Teller - Two River Theatre, NJ / Folger Theatre, Washington D.C.
- Haunted Poe - The Brat, Philadelphia
- Dracula - Illinois State University
- Pippin - Illinois Wesleyan University
- Julius Caesar - Bushwick Shakespeare Company, NYC
- The Witches of Eastwick - Ogunquit Playhouse, ME
IMPORTANT: If any of the sets, costumes, props, and lighting have already been designed, then we cannot help you. Magic and special effects are not something that can be plugged in a few weeks before you open your show or start filming your movie.